This is the authoritative resouce on wheat allergies, celiac disease, and non-celiac gluten intolerance. Dr. Wangen has assembled information from a wide variety of researchers, clinical experience, patient interviews, and his own personal experience to create his latest book.
[slidingnote title=”Click Here for Reviews and More”]
What leaders in the field are saying about the book:
“Thank you for giving validity and clarity to gluten intolerance beyond celiac disease. “Healthier Without Wheat” provides insight for screening, diagnosing, and ending the suffering of thousands of people. I started reading it and didn’t want to put it down. May it be an inspiration to more research into this fascinating field.”
Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD
Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
“This is an excellent handbook for understanding wheat as a possible culprit in today’s society as well as how to live a healthy life without it. Get a copy and keep it handy; you’ll refer to it again and again.“
Carol Fenster, Ph.D. Author, Gluten-Free Quick & Easy (Avery, 2007)
Do you have health problems you haven’t been able to solve? For millions of people, bread, pasta, and many other foods are bad for their health. But it can be difficult to figure out if this is what is causing your problem. And because most doctors simply aren’t knowledgeable about celiac and non-celiac gluten intolerance, it is that much harder to get good information.
Healthier Without Wheat teaches you…
- How to find out if wheat or gluten is making you sick.
- Why this can be more difficult than it may appear.
- How hundreds of health problems are connected to wheat and gluten reactions.
- How you can be gluten intolerant even if you don’t have celiac disease.
- Why non-celiac gluten intolerance can make you just as sick as celiac disease.
- How to determine if your infant or child reacts to wheat or gluten.
- Where gluten is hidden.
- Foods you can eat.
- What to do if you are avoiding gluten but not getting better.
- Nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in gluten intolerance.
- And much, much more.
Now Available as an ebook! Order though eBookIt – our online ebook partner. Also available through Amazon and other online ebook retailers.
Order the physical book from us!
Paperback: 280 pages
Publisher: Innate Health Publishing (March 1, 2009)
Phone Orders: 206-264-1111 or 1-888-546-6283