YOU WANT THE BEST TREATMENT AVAILABLE SO THAT YOU CAN DO THE THINGS YOU LOVE. AT THE IBS TREATMENT CENTER WE’LL HELP YOU GET THAT, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE!
We Offer You Flexibility And Affordability.
- We make expert IBS treatment flexible and affordable for any budget by offering options to assist you in paying for your treatment. Many of our patients have compared the out-of pocket cost of constant doctor visits, copays, prescription medication and supplements and coupled that with a loss of productivity and opportunity in their work and personal lives. They have found that taking charge and being intentional in their care for IBS has been much more economical.
- We have partnered with CareCredit for financing. We have found that working with CareCredit has been a very good option for many of our patients, though we do take a range of payment types and are happy to discuss those options with you.
No Interest Payment Plans
6 AND 12 MONTH NO-INTEREST PLANS
You can finance your procedure over 12 months without interest. With this plan, you can expect:
- No pre-payment penalties
- No fees
- No down payment
- No interest if paid in 12 months
Extended Payment Plans
18 MONTH PLANS AVAILABLE.
With an extended payment plan from CareCredit, you can expect:
- No down payment
- Low fixed interest rate
- No pre-payment penalties or fees
- Payments as low as $125 per month
We also accept these payment types:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Flexible and Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Debit cards
Click here and register for the webinar.
How it Works:
- You pay the IBS Treatment Center as you go by cash, check, or major debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Flexible Spending Account, and Health Savings Account cards).
- You submit to your insurance company the paperwork we provide.
- Your insurance company mails you a check for their portion of the charges.
Health Insurance Plans That Often Reimburse, Depending Upon Your Plan
Health insurance typically reimburses patients for a significant portion of the medical expenses at the IBS Treatment Center. *
How Insurance Often Covers IBS Treatment