IBS Treatment Center

Seattle, WA

Get out of the bathroom and get back to your life!

Tag Archives: Gastroenterologist treats ibs

IBS Specialist or Gastroenterologist: What’s the Difference?

Posted on by IBSTC

There are IBS Specialists and there are Gastroenterologists. IBS specialists are experts in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). A gastroenterologist may diagnose IBS, but that will only tell you what you already know, that your bowel irritates you. To the IBS specialist the label of IBS only serves as a starting point for further investigation, nothing […]